BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things I love about Elli........



So last night Elli threw up 4 times, and once this morning. It was the first time that she has thrown up instead of spit up, I can definitely tell you the difference. Want a visual? Probably not, but here it is......we had watermelon and pasta for dinner.....gross..... Surprisingly though, I really wasn't grossed out by it at all. I just feel so bad for my little girl. Because she doesn't feel good she has been super cuddly all morning, and I love it! It made me start thinking about all the things I love about my baby girl. So here they are:


-I love the looks she gives. She is such a riot! When she is walking toward you she will give you this serious look that is almost a glare! It is the funniest thing and so much fun to see her experiment with her face.

-Her squeals. When Elli gets excited or just see's me or Keith walk by, she squeals and races after us-of course she is devastated if she doesn't get to us. It is the funniest thing when she see's a dog because she doesn't know what to do and flips out with excitement!

-Her cuddles. Being sick right now is the cutest thing. She will lay with me on the couch and lay on my tummy. It is super cute to watch her cuddle with Keith as well.

-Her kisses. I'm laying of the floor and she comes toward my face and I know it's coming. SPLAT! Big wide open mouth kiss. Hahahahaha. Sooooooo slobbery and wet, but cute and adorable because she is my daughter.

-Her noises. I love listening to her chatter and learn new ways to use her tongue. She is always learning new things and trying out new sounds.


These are just a few things I love about my Elli. There are so many more, but I have a house to clean so they will wait for a future post. I love my baby girl!


0 comments: