BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 10, 2013

Life just got a little busier

I have a feeling that won't end until my kids are grown and married on their own.

When we moved to our new house I really wanted to be able to bring in some extra income. Keith makes enough, but I still get stressed about money (who doesn't!), especially with all that needs to be done around here. So I talked to people about being interested in watching kids in my home and put an ad on ksl.com. (I didn't have much hope with the ad because I couldn't even find it) After a couple of false starts I decided that I needed to have a little more faith that Heavenly Father would provide what we needed. I stopped worrying  about finding an income source (mostly, anyway).

Well, last Saturday I got a call out of the blue from a lady who saw my ad on ksl.com. I called her back and found out she has 2 school-age girls and an 18-month boy. So she came over Saturday evening and we talked. She called my the next Wednesday, and I started watching her kids Thursday! She only needs part-time hours, which is great for me. So now I watch 3 extra kids M,W,F and the little boy on T, TH.

I know the Lord can work in mysterious ways, but sometimes the mysterious part isn't so much fun. Haha! This was a wonderful surprise and great blessing, though!

In the meantime Kailey is getting bigger and Elli is getting smarter. These girls drive me crazy sometimes, but we are learning together how to work things out. For now, I am especially grateful they inherited my ability to tan and not Keith's ability to burn, haha.

0 comments: